Travel & Vacation Search
Search and listings platforms dedicated to short-term rentals and vacation. AirBnB continues to dominate this market.
Reasons for the growth in Short-Term Rentals
– Apartment-Grade Expectations – Travelers are increasingly wanting to stay in places that have a complete set of amenities
– Increase in supply of short-term rental options
– The majority of people under the age of 35 have a positive view of sharing their apartment with short-term renters
– Businesses are increasingly using AirBnB as a platform for employee lodging
What makes this different from a hotel?
– Units are typically furnished with complete apartment-grade amenities, often including full kitchen, full bath and a washer/dryer
– Companies offer an operational platform that is streamlined to provide a friction-less interface for guest booking, access, customer nurture, and event planning
What makes this different from traditional multifamily?
– Guests pay on a nightly basis, often staying for only a few nights
– All apartments come fully furnished with furniture, kitchenware and basic necessities