PTZ Accelerator 2020
The First Proptech Accelerator in Israel
After a very successful Batch #1, we can’t wait to begin our 2021 Propgram!
The Israeli Proptech scene is taking off and this is your chance to be a part of it!
The Proptech Zone Accelerator is an israeli industry-first program in real estate tech innovation. The Accelerator’s goal is to combine leading professionals and experts in the global real estate industry with early stage startups.
The Accelerator is the ultimate platform for early stage startups to connect with key real estate professionals, tech experts & business leaders.
We are seeking the most promising startups which will disrupt the traditional industry, and want to scale their business in the global market.
- A 5 month tailor-made program. 2021 Applications close on 15 February; Batch #2: March - July
- Deep mentorship process led by top CEO’s, serial entrepreneurs and investors, covering both the business aspect and the real estate industry aspect, matched for the specific needs of your company.
- Workshops, team meetings, office hours
- Connections to potential design partners / POC, angel investors, VC’s and Proptech funds
- A bridge to the global market, with a primary focus on the US
- Being part of a like-minded, supportive and collaborative community and environment
- Demo Day - pitch your Startup to an audience of leading investors
- The accelerator program concludes in a delegation to New York with leading proptech players
- Early stage
- Full dedicated team
- Working MVP
- Market traction
In 2020, our first Proptech Zone Accelerator took place. 6 startups were carefully selected by a professional committee, and took part in the 5-month program. In total the companies raised $2.4 million, acquired new customers and pilots, and recently became our Program Alumni.
Application deadline is on February 15th, 2021.
Selection process will take place between February 16th – March 2nd.
Program: March- July 2021.
The application is completed online. You will receive an email confirmation after submitting the application. As part of the selection process, we will review your application, hold a phone conversation with you and if you pass this first stage, you will be invited to a face to face interview.
Proptech Zone Accelerators’ tech experts and investors will finish reviewing applications by the beginning of March 2021.
We are on the lookout for companies which can benefit from our real-estate tech experts and investors, and connections to the leading real estate companies. Most important selection criteria include:
- Real estate technologies addressing a large market need
- Fully committed team (CEO & CTO)
- A working MVP/Prototype
- Have initial market traction
And if you are now ready to scale up your business in the global market, then the Proptech Zone Accelerator is a good match for you.
Yes, it is preferable.
The 4.5 month PTZ program contains 3 pillars: (1) Bi-monthly meetings with our professional mentors and program team, (2) Bi-monthly workshops led by leading real estate sharks, investors, tech experts and entrepreneurs (3) on-demand meetings with the ecosystem specialists and professional partners. The program will end with a Demo Day for which the startups will prepare by means of pitch training workshops.
Graduate startups of the program will have the opportunity to join a unique delegation, meeting key players in the real estate industry and investors in NYC. (fingers crossed Covid goes away 🙂 )
We have built the perfect platform to connect great startups with the leading key players in the real estate industry. We are aiming to help startups grow their business by creating business opportunities for them and providing them with deep mentorship from real estate professionals and top CEOs.
We’re excited that you’re interested in working with our portfolio companies! We welcome interested parties to reach out to us directly at:
While the accelerator is physically based in Tel Aviv, we encourage startups from all over the world to participate as the program is focused on the global Proptech industry.
Coworking space will be provided while accommodation and visa requirements will be up to you.
Please write to us at email@example.com